Friday 19 April 2013

"Pole Motion" Final - 4


This image is lovely for showing a big circle with her hands near the top of the frame, straight away I think this shot would have been better if she was a tad bit lower on the pole, it would have meant that the whole of the circle drawn in the air with her arms wouldn't be so close to the top.  I almost did not include this image because of the hand motion nearly being cut off but I still think it is effective.  I like how she is leaning her head backwards and pointing her toes.  If she was to be going slower around the pole and I had a shorter amount of seconds then I may have been able to capture a thicker line circle with her hands.  I do think that the pose itself is great and really works for my ideas and creates strange shapes in a ghostly mid air pose.  Capturing the beauty of both the human body's form and the motion it what I was aiming for and I think I have managed to to both of them relatively well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment