Sunday 21 April 2013

Arrival of my Final Exhibition Standard Prints


Arrival of my Prints
My final 10 Exhibition Standard Prints came through today and I am so pleased with them.  They have turned out so much better than I thought.  I was really worried about the colour of the body movements and thought they came across quite orangey but they actually look perfect.  Above shows the order in which they will be presented, as I want to split the colour up a little throughout the series.  For my Professional Practice I have used my Portfolio Box and therefore am not able to use it for this project.  I have chose to use a Red Box for my prints to sit as this would make them stand out and make the project unique in a way.  The main colour used within my images is the colour Black, so I would like to change that in my presentation.  Below I have placed two images of the Red box for my prints next to my Portfolio box.  Overall I am so happy about how this Major Project has turned out and think that the prints have done my work justice.  They look really professional.  The next thing to think about would be sizes for the Exhibition, I will fully decide a little later but in my mind so far, I envisage two of the images from the series blow up to size A2, so the really stand out, probably one of the coloured red images and the other black.  I would most certainly have black frames, so one should think I would use a black portfolio box, I like to think that it would stand out, make people ask whats inside 'the red one'. 
Finally, this series fits in perfectly with me as a Brand and works perfectly with my style of work.  Considering titles took some time, but 'Pole Motion' keeps it simple yet intriguing.  I think they are almost like beautiful moments captured in a unique way between the still and real time, a space in which we cannot see or belong, but a place, that does exist.  


No comments:

Post a Comment