Friday 19 April 2013

"Pole Motion" Final - 8


This is personally one of my favourites in this Motion series.  I particularly like it because of its poise, elegance, use of colour and the tidiness of the move.  The hands in the image have not moved for the whole exposure and give the swirly spin effect and the legs have masked each other both sides and look very symmetrical.  I like the red line that draws attention to the hands and the body position.  An I also like the fact that the move used the whole of the frame and is dead centre. I can see this image being very effective being blown up big as it is one of the most symmetrical out of the series.  The lines of motion are visible and the beauty of the body movements and position makes it make the exercise seem very elegant. The model is quite low on the pole, and quite close to the bottom but I wouldn't want her to be too much higher because I wouldn't want to risk having the feet too close to the top on a shot like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment