Friday 19 April 2013

"Pole Motion" Final - 7


This is one of the other images within this series that I have had comments like "oh that's strange", because the shapes are something that you don't really expect.  For this image you can see how the model is positioned on the pole quite well.  The spinning hands effect is at the bottom and looks like the  sharpest point of this entire image.  I like how there are three triangles visible in the image created by my model's legs in that certain position/move.  Again the black top stops us as a viewer seeing the models body and creates the effect as if we can see through them.  Obviously the light source I am using is high on its stand and out the way and was good for the normal lighting but I do think the underside of her body seems quite dark as if its not getting enough light from the main light source, maybe I should have made this image a couple of second longer or opened the aperture a bit more, because you can't see the bottom half much apart from the nice hand effect.   

No comments:

Post a Comment