Friday 19 April 2013

"Pole Motion" Final - 6


This is the first of the Red's to show up in the series so far, and has quite a distinct red line in the middle .  I really like this effect as it draws your attention to the way her body is on the pole.  What I like most about the shapes in this image is that when you look quickly at the shot, you sometimes think or think at first glimpse that the legs are bent in a strange way that doesn't seem right, but then once you've looked at it again, you realise that the way she is bending in a curve on the pole is how the legs are in a curve like that, only at that point it makes sense.  One viewer who I asked an opinion from said to me It would have looked better if the bottoms of the clothing were red too, this quite annoyed me only because my model actually had the matching bottoms with her at the photoshoot, but we just got too into trying all these different moves that they were not worn.  But I do think if the colour blue images have black bottoms then these red colour images should have the black bottoms too, too keep the the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment