Saturday 20 April 2013

"Pole Motion" Final - 10


To the few people I have shown the whole series too, which is mainly my family members, they have each said that this is their favourite image out of the whole series.  I can understand why, the move looks so elegant on the pole and theres quite a lot going on.  Her legs are in a strange but beautiful position with pointed toes and her arms are straight out.  But I think the reason why people react to this image is because of the way her arms are extend out above her head in a slightly bent position at the top which make a ever so faint light circle with her hands.  This is the second image with the blue colour top on, and even though it is not as noticeable as the other blue and the two reds, you can still tell that it is not the black top.  I had a comment on this image too which was the fact they liked that the face could be seen slightly too, as well as the shapes and motions.  I think its a nice touch to see part of the face but I did not want the face to be seen too much in the series and it is about the beauty in the motions and and human body form that I have been concentrating on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment