Friday 19 April 2013

"Pole Motion" Final - 5


When I was receiving feedback from friends and family about what they thought about the images and the project, quite a few of them mentioned this image quite a lot and said how very strange it is.  Some couldn't work out how she was on the pole for one.  And this is the kind of response I want from the images, I know that to someone who has not seen thing like it before, would question as to either, how its done of how is she on the pole.  What I also like about this image is how you actually don't really see my models face at all, this helps out in the wondering how she is on the pole. The black vest top again, covers her body from being seen therefore creates a space that could be considered lost or transparent.  What I like most about the image is the shape's of her form, it's so different to what were were expecting to see.  I like the straight arms at the sides of the frame because it makes the shape into a bowl.  Her legs are all crossed over each other and should make the viewer think.  The fact that the whole move used the whole frame space is good for viewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment