Saturday 23 March 2013

Organising the Shoots

So now that I have the floor ready for the shoot, I just need to go over the testing to get lighting and exposures right.  But before this I would like to make sure I have the shoot planned out and ready.

I have been messaging Claire again to make sure she is ok with my plans and know when I would like her to come to my home studio.  I want to get the shoot done asap so that I can have time for the editing process afterwards, so we've decided it would definitely be in the next 2 weeks.   I have worked around any problems she has had and made sure she was comfortable with what I wanted to do.
                                       
                                      
We've decided on Tuesday 2nd April for the shoot so that I still have enough time to sort things through afterwards. Here below in this conversation it shows how we decided on the date and times. 
 __________________________________________________
 These Images / messages below I have added onto this post so that it fits well to show my organising, but is the conversation the day before the shoot and the day of the shoot. 

So, here shows some more organising and checking things through so that Claire is prepared and to almost prepare myself, I like to go over things again and again to make sure I would have done it correctly.  I also mention about having her hair and make up the same as the first shoot for my mixed media and talk through clothing possibilities.


When I showed my model the original ideas of Bill Wadman's motion series, there are a few images that show a red outfit on the dancer.  I asked my model if she had some other colours that she could bring along to the shoot so that we could try out different things.
She sent me this photo, of some of the clothing she wore for a recent Pole event themed black and red, and I though it would be great.  All plans before the shoot and hopefully it will work well.


No comments:

Post a Comment