Thursday 14 March 2013

Messaging my Model & Shoot Preparations

I wanted to show some proof of me messaging my model Claire about the shoot as we discussed everything from, locations, hair and make up, ideas and clothing. 

The very first message I sent her, I was a little worried if she would be up for it, but I got such a good response.  Claire and I are friends so, talking to her is easy and comfortable, which I am much happier about.  I'm so glad I have chosen to go down this Pole Fitness/Dance route as my final idea as it has made things easier for me and I am still as excited to try out some ideas too.  

I have also used Claire for my mixed media film shoot the the first couple of message are about that shoot too.  The ideas of the two shoots look completely different from one another anyway.  I sent her a image of Bill Wadman's 'Motion' series and an image of John Spence's with the LED lights round the pole.  After I had sent her the two images she seemed really excited to try it out. 
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
Claire, was so helpful at this point, giving suggestions and asking about how to have her hair.  At first I did not think that I would be able to shoot this in my studio because I didn't think I had space and considered using one of the dance halls that she rents for her Pole Fitness class.  But this would mean talking my background and lights as mentioned below and that would be quite difficult.
--------------------------------------------------

I worked around dates that she could do and that I could do, but was running quite close to schedule so needed the shoot shoot.  She asked if I wanted to use her pole room at her house and sent an image of it, but my studio room is bigger and also has my backgrounds set up and I have all of my lighting equipment there so I though it would be the best way to just shoot in my studio anyway.

---------------------------------
At this point I still haven't got a shoot planned but, we have decided on hair, make up, and underwear for her to wear and also that I will definitely shoot in my studio at home.  Above you can see the room with my background and camera.  The first shoot for my mixed media is below and shows the underwear she bought as I asked for Nude colour.

So at the moment, I have done a shoot for my mixed media that went well and gave me more ideas for this project but I still need to sort out a date for the shoot and find LED 's and see how I will sort the all black background out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment