Sunday 10 March 2013

Marko De La Light

These three images I found on Flickr page when searching for light painting and long exposures involving pole dancing.  I was trying to find as many examples of it that I could find and I think that this once shows it perfectly too.  It has body movements, pole dancing and light paint long exposure.  

Marko is a French photographer and has named these three images "Your body is a flying Kanji"
Photo & Light-painting Marko Pole Dance with Caroline, Paris, 2011.

They are a Series of light-painting pictures made ​​during the "Street Art Creative Experience" 2011 Bellevilloise. 


It is the balance of two artists, Marko 93 & Caroline, set lights here. The latter practice Pole dance discipline that blends dance and acrobatics around a bar. These acrobatics and inspired Marko fixed positions that light-paint this lovely model.

Marko: "Some body positions remind me of flying Kanji. "


I think that these three images look quite futuristic and also give me the impression that the effects were done on photoshop or something even though they were not.  They Have been done my using long sticks that have the LED lights inside them so that when you wave it around it creates a band of light instead of just one small light.  Some of these kind of lights flash as well which could be a really nice effect.  I know that I will not be able to get hold of anything like this and am not expecting to, so I won't be able to create such a light.  And again, I do not plan to flash the subject as well even though I think this makes a nicer effect, I would like the subject model/dancer to be blurred because I want to show body movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment