Wednesday 5 December 2012

Nude's

Nude photography has been a genre that has always fascinated me.  Since I created my series of location nudes shown on a previous post, I have wanted to experiment more with nude photography.  I love the way the body can make so many different shapes and how it looks so different with lighting techniques.  I would like to explore this within this assignment and work with dancers who are much more flexible and show movement with the human body.

A perfect inspiration for me is professional Nude photographer Klaus Kampert, who creates stunning nude images and portraits that show elegance of the body. I could look at his work for hours because of how interesting they are; here are some of my favourites and a link to his website.






http://www.klauskampert.com/index_en.php

I would like to include some inspiration from his work within my own, I would only do this if I decide to shoot in the studio, but if I shoot on location then I will take what I see and find a way to find interesting positions for the dancer's to create an emotive dance portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment