Wednesday 31 October 2012

Blogging

I thought I'd start my very first blog post with what I think about Blogging itself   =)

I personally think that the Idea of submitting our Project as a blog rather than an actual critical journal is a great idea.  Alot of people in the class didn't like the idea when we were first told and were really not happy about it, but I think that I will get used to it really easily as it is something I've always thought about doing and wanted to do in the near future anyway, if anything, it's actually forced me into starting blogs which is a good thing.

I can see blogging for this assignment being alot easier for a few different reasons, the first being Time Saving !! Blogging (typing) is alot easier and quicker than hand writing pages.
For the whole of my creative education I have used sketch books and folders and either written on the page or printed word documents and cut them out and stuck them to the page, along with magazines and any other inspiration, which, in simple terms, is very time consuming. Another reason is the fact that it's Online, making it alot easier for me to access it at all times of the day. Luckily for me I can actually use blogger and write a post from my Phone, which means whenever I see inspiration or think or any ideas I can post straight away. Online Resources will be alot easier to actually 'source' by simply attaching the link and scanning in from books/journals will also be easier sitting right at my desk.

I would ideally like to post a blog post for this assignment every day and will try my hardest, but I will post at any time I feel I have an input to my research and reading into the ideas I have.  I plan to post anything and everything I see that will help me to arrive at my final outcome.

Happy Blogging  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment